Monday, July 31, 2017

Merry Turtle


I'm using 2 stamps today in my project along with a couple of die cuts from MFT.

I stamped the turtle on a subtle graph type paper, then colored him with colored pencils.
I then stamped the hat of the reindeer on red paper and colored the fur part with a white pencil.
After that I added some white flocking and colored the bell with my glitter gel pen adding the center with a black gel pen.



I cut the dies and added some acetate and foam tape to section off the image.
I then added some Christmas theme glitters I have.
I added a piece of the tan burlap print to cover the tree backing so it didn't show white through the glitter.

Here it is, lots of dimension with foam tape.

I think he's pretty cute!
The hat looks like it was made for him!




You can find the reindeer and turtle in the shop




No comments:

Post a Comment